How to clean your wedding ring
Both at your engagement session and the morning of the wedding, I will make sure to get some special detail images of your rings!
In order to get MAXIMUM sparkle, having your ring cleaned by your jeweler ahead of time, or take a few minutes to clean it yourself.
Follow these steps – how to clean your wedding ring at home:
- Place warm water in a small bowl with some dish soap and soak the ring for about 30 minutes. As mentioned at Brides.com, you can also use shampoo or body wash. But, whatever you choose as your ring cleaner, avoid anything that is moisturizing as products that moisturize tend to leave a film on the ring, which is exactly what you’re trying to avoid.
- Next, use a soft toothbrush to gently scrub the stone and setting (don’t forget about the prongs holding your ring!)
- Rinse your ring under warm running water. Make sure the sink plug is secure!
- If you want some extra shine, repeat the process again.
- Finally, let your ring dry naturally or use a hairdryer on low to medium heat. Do not use a paper towel to dry as this could scratch the metal.
Yes, it’s really that easy!
Was this post on how to clean your ring helpful? Let me know below!